We have developed a range of SEO products that specifically address each of Google’s key ranking factors.
-authority site submission. Creation & optimization of your corporate profile & reviews on key authority, citation & directory sites in the UK including Brown Book, DMOZ, Qype & Yelp. This service is essential for new sites and sites seeking to increase their authority and trust rank.
-content generation services. Highly sophisticated own content & user content strategies including structured citations, content recycling, content reformatting and content quality (engagement, freshness, uniqueness etc.) strategies on a platform by platform basis. This service is especially useful for e-commerce & macro sites.
Google Places optimization. Creation & optimization of your Google Places listing including categories, text, pictures, reviews and video creation & submission. Local search optimization provides a highly effective alternative route to Top 10 search ranking for clients with “bricks & mortar”
-integration services. Cross-platform protocols, style sheets and interlinking strategies so as to integrate your web properties and facilitate signal capture allowing Google to easily map your complete internet presence. This is essential for the transference of authority, reputation and trust.
Link building services. Highly sophisticated one-way backlink creation methods using article, blog, directory, forums & press releases plus our proprietary energizing, esoteric, high on page PR & tiered link building services.
-macro site services. Our specialized large site SEO products include our content generation, bulk anchor text link building, integration and new page ranking strategies. These services can significantly improve SERPS for otherwise well SEO optimised advertising-driven, e-commerce and macro sites.
– on-site optimization. Page optimization includes site structure, keyword selection, content creation, tag optimization, copywriting, anchor text & interlinking structure. Strong on-site optimization is essential in determining your site’s relevance in Google’s eyes
– social media marketing. Creation and optimization of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & other social media platforms including SEO, campaigns & increasing social network size. A presence on the three main social networks is a necessity for any business.
– reputation management. Creation & optimization of profiles on citation sites, review baiting, review writing & SEO. Positive citations are essential for converting views into sales
– YouTube. Creation and optimization of dedicated YouTube channel, video creation & submission. Video provides an effective alternative route to Top 10 search rankings
Pricing and working with us
Our SEO services can be accessed on a project, package or consultancy basis. Whichever route you choose we provide a swift turnaround, full work, reporting and results in service so clients can track the success of their project in real-time. (for consultancy clients we also provide a guarantee of Top 10 search ranking for pre-agreed keyword phrases). If you are not sure which of our services would best suit you please feel free to call or send us an email.
–project-specific. These are designed to develop a particular platform or aspect of your internet presence e.g. a Google Places listing, on-site optimization, or YouTube channel creation & optimization. Typically prices start from circa £500 for a Google places listing & optimization (including profiles & reviews on citation sites)
-customized packages. These are customized link building packages designed around a client’s objectives such as improved keyword rankings, link diversity, or local search visibility. They are ideal for clients wanting a complete solution to a particular part of their SEO programme. Typically prices start from circa £500 per month for a three month improved keyword rankings package suitable for a client with medium competition keywords.
-macro site-packages. These are our various specialized large site products (content generation, bulk anchor text linking, integration) specifically aimed at advertising-driven, e-commerce & macro sites which in other areas are already well SEO optimized in the traditional sense. We are happy to work on either a “review and advise” or “review, advise & implement” basis.
– full consultancy. This is our preferred route for working with clients as it allows us to fully integrate and optimize all the client’s internet platforms (e.g. local listing, website & Facebook etc.). We can also provide a Top 10 search ranking guarantee for pre-agreed keyword phrases. Typically a total cost in the region of £3,000 -£4.500 for 3 months of consultancy will be sufficient to obtain first page Google rankings for all the client’s low & medium competition keyword searches. For macro sites or high competition keywords, additional consultancy work may be required.
Our off-site SEO clients
Our off-site SEO clients include top London bars website DesignMyNight, top internet price comparison site Mobile Broadband Providers, London stag party venue Peacock Bar, London pole dancing lessons provider PolePeople, London event photography website Karl Yates Photography, London studio hire provider Shoreditch Dance Studios London corporate cookery event company School Of Wok and Bath corporate events website Cookery Coach.